Small Business Training Program – Starting September 13, 2016
The 60 hour Small Business Training Program will start on Tuesday, September 13, 2016 and run every Tuesday evening until February 7, 2017. Classes run from 6 to 9 pm at the Radisson Hotel in the Conference Room. (check the calendar for weekly classes and topics covered.)
Topics to be covered:
- Overview of the Small Business Training Program
- Purpose of Your Business
- Who are your Customers?
- Your Products or Services
- Pricing and Location
- Marketing & Advertising
- Your Competitors
- Your Initial Start Up Costs & Capitalization
- Business Assets
- Fixed Monthly Expenses
- Break Even Analysis and more
Classes are held from 6:00 to 9:00pm at the Radisson Hotel Centre Conference Center, 200 Genesee Street, Utica, NY. Click Here to Register
What is DreamBuilder?
- DreamBuilder: The Women’s Business Creator is a unique online business skills training and certification course available for free view the Internet anytime, anywhere.
- 13 courses reach the basics of starting and growing a business, including topics such as marketing, pricing, and management.
- Each course is guided by Alma, a fictional character who owns her own business. Alma shares her own experiences and knowledge.
- Courses also include testimonials from successful women entrepreneurs, quizzes and interactive games.
- An animated series interspersed throughout the program entertains, reinforces lessons learned and inspires learners.
- A Business Plan Generator, embedded in the program, creates a personalized editable business plan that the entrepreneurs can use to seek support for their business.
- The program includes innovative resources for the participants, including discussion boards, messaging, sample business forms and useful templates.
BUSINESS EDUCATION FOR WOMEN
DreamBuilder harnesses the flexibility of online business skills development and certification to help women entrepreneurs achieve economic success for themselves, their families, and their communities. Sponsored by Freeport-McMoRan Foundation, the program leverages the expertise of Thunderbird School of Global Management, a world leader in international management education.