Building your own website for your small business or nonprofit used to be difficult, but now, there are many solutions available to establish your presence on the Internet. From choosing your domain name and the right platform, to website content and search engine optimization; we will give you everything you need to know to build and maintain your own website.
During this informative seminar, we will cover:
- A comparison of different website platforms and their features
- Associated costs
- How to choose a website name
- The importance of a mobile-friendly website
- Website content and the importance of keywords
- Image and video management
- Search Engine Optimization
- Submission to Search Engines
- Updates and routine maintenance
At the end of our session, you will have the knowledge necessary to build you own simple website for your small business, nonprofit or group.
When: Wednesday, June 13th, 2018
Where: Delta Hotel by Marriott Utica
Time: 6-9 pm
Cost: $25 – Register Here
BUNDLE AND SAVE!!
Sign up for BOTH this seminar and “Facebook for Business” on June 27th for only $40!