Building your own website for your small business or nonprofit used to be difficult, but now, there are many solutions available to establish your presence on the Internet. From choosing your domain name and the right platform, to website content and search engine optimization; we will give you everything you need to know to build and maintain your own website.
During this informative Lunch and Learn, we will cover:
- A comparison of different website platforms and their features
- Associated costs
- How to choose a website name
- The importance of a mobile-friendly website
- Website content and the importance of keywords
- Image and video management
- Search Engine Optimization
- Submission to Search Engines
- Updates and routine maintenance
At the end of our session, you will have the knowledge necessary to build you own simple website for your small business, nonprofit or group.
When: Monday, May 7, 2018
Where: Capital Region Chamber, 5 Computer Drive South, Colonie, NY 12205-1505
Time: 11:00 am to 2:00 pm
Cost: $30 Lunch Included – Register Here