5 Tips to See If Your Web Site Is Up to Snuff
- Simple, clear and fast—think of your homepage as a billboard. Tell them exactly what they need to know up front.
- Leave plenty of white space around text. A simple font on a light background works best. Separate wide blocks of text into columns.
- Sub-headings make for quick reading. Make sure pages are easily skimmed.
- Let your best customers sing your praises. Display their testimonials prominently on your site.
- After each update, click through your entire site. Mistakes or broken links will only send visitors away.
Tags: Managing Your Business, Starting a New Business, Success, Website
This entry was posted
on Monday, April 16th, 2012 at 12:00 pm and is filed under Managing Your Business, Starting Your Business, Success.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.